WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 18 March 2018

GOSH IT'S WINDY !

Hello Sunday Peeps,
Well - it's super windy here and they say we will be getting torrential rain..... again !!!  Then we are going to be hit BIG time with the red dust from the Sahara :-(   Needless to say I am not washing down my patios/house or cleaning the pool just yet !!! LoL

I am hiding down in my craft room today - even the Doggo wasn't keen on his walk this morning. We nearly got blown over a couple of times !

I have done a couple of card commissions this week and I decided to play with the latest LIMITED RUNS Progressive Challenge image image this morning.
I copied the Sketch from Sunday Stamps - Sketch Fun. The background papers are a set I got from PRETTY GRAFIK called "Spring Owls Papers". 
I printed a big chicken and then resized for smaller ones. I coloured them with Spectrum Noir markers to look like my own chickens who are English Light Sussex breed :-D



    

I'll be back in a mo' once I have sorted out the photos for the card commissions :-)
Thanks for dropping in. xx


Challenges I am entering:

Sunday Stamps Challenge #174:  Sketch Fun SSC174





5 comments:

  1. Very cute papers for those sassy chicks - I love a good chicken stamp, lol. So cool that you colored them like your own! One day... Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Love the sentiment and your sweet chicks! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i do hpe wheter will be nicer soon.
    Here is cold and last few days its raining.
    Por Doggo !
    Your card is so very great!
    Love it!
    Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, stay safe Ike. I don't fancy your weather any more than ours! We had freezing cold temps and snow this weekend!

    Great chikkin card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is precious, luv the ,ix of colors and images! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete