WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2017

A SILLY BIT OF WORD PLAY

Me again,
I have been meaning to make this card for a while now and it made me chuckle just thinking about it.
I have used an image from MISS RACH called 'Iguana' and here is what I made.
I used Spectrum Noir markers on him and added Glossy Accents to his glasses.




inside


Does anybody know where Miss Rach has gone ?????  I went to link up to her Blog but it seems empty !!!

I used a free vector called ' Jungle Plants ' for the background, some leaves and a photo of a Hibiscus, which has been fussy cut and layered up with silicone.

Well - I think I have to whizz off and feed the kitties now, so that will probably be all from me today.

Week 2 of the latest Challenge over at IKEsWORLD Challenges is up. We have gone totally ANYTHING GOES now for this year and we sometimes have an optional Twist theme.

My Cats Only Challenge, SUYP is on the last week for this month, so if you are an avid kitty lover then why not pop over and play. 
There are Freebie IKEsART images on both these Blogs. :-)

See you all soon xxxx



Challenges I am entering:



4 comments:

  1. Loving your play on words and the card as a whole. Very colourful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great card.
    Love your play on words.
    Have a nice day

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a bit of word play! This is so cute and I love the jungle background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, this is so cute and fun! I love the pun! Pretty on the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete