WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

I'M BACK AGAIN !!

Good morning Peeps and I hope you are all well. I am back again after having some surprise visitors for a couple of days and I have really had such a wonderful time. People I haven't seen for about 28 years !!!!! :-D
So - feeling bright and chipper this morning, I was browsing the Challenges and was inspired to create....... so I made this.........





It's one of those 'Slider', 'Roller', 'Spinner' thingies.... whatever you call it - I can't remember LoL

The image is from The East Wind as I was inspired to join their latest Challenge.
When I saw the Blog title I got a certain song in my head -  which will probably be with me all day - but I sung out loud to it whilst creating this card Hahahaha :-D
I think he's listed as a Rat, but hey - it's my card right ?!! LoL
He does actually roll along but you obviously can't photograph the movement :-) I coloured him with Spectrum Noir pens and Derwent pencils.
I used lots of snippets from my cuttings box to make the card and a couple os little Greek coins.

Thanks for popping in. I will be back again at the weekend to publish some of my latest card commission creations but I have to get the images off my camera first. ! This new computer system that I have doesn't do it the way I'm used to so it takes me a bit of fiddling about !!!


*excerpt from "'Twas the night before Christmas" by Clement C Moore 1822*



Challenges I am entering:

The East Wind Challenge #63 - I Like to Move It, Move It   **Designers Fave**
Snippet's Playground Week #246    18/9    *** Highlighted ***
ABC Christmas Challenge - S for Sew What  (faux stitching)   27/9
Crafting By Designs Challenges - Stitch in Time  (faux stitching)  20/9
A Snowflakes Choice Challenge #28 -  AG Christmas     20/9
CuttleBug Mania Challenge - Die Cuts       20/9
PINspirational Challenge #174          26/9    **** TOP 3 ****
   

20 comments:

  1. Hi Ike,
    Love your cute card - fab faux stitching!
    Thanks for leaving us a comment to let us know that you couldn't see the linky tool - it is there (at least I can see it!) but it's being naughty for some people! I added your link for you.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ike! I love these movement cards and keep meaning to make one - I think it's donkeys years ago I first had a try! I think he's a very splended mouse - those papers are so pretty, I think they're possibly Marianne design ones - if only I could be bothered to go and check my box o Christmas paper pads :) Lovely to see you in the Playground too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous slider card love little ratty
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so nice when people visit you,I rarely have any visitors.
    Hope you had so great time !
    wonderful card!
    love how you color this cute mouse!

    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that spinning card, the sentiment is super great and great colouring of the mice!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see you back again and what a fabulous comeback card! I love these slider cards and hope to eventually make one! The rat/mouse is so fun! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, thanks for joining the challenge here at Crafting by Designs good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, Ike. I love slider cards, but never made one. I have to try it some time. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever, clever, clever! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love this gorgeous card and that wonderful little dancing mouse.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great spinner card Ike. How lovely to catch up with some friends you haven't seen in ages.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome spinner card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super, Ike - gorgeous card!
    Congratulations!
    HUGS,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card! You are so creative, I would have never thought to make the mouse dance! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is super fantastic, Ike! I saw it spotlighted at the Playground and over at {PIN}spiration! It's a winner to me, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super thingy card! FABulous colours and design.
    Hope he doesn't 'spook' my reindeer's lol. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas.
    Chrissyxx
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment x
    LOve the little meece eating cake too! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cool design, Ike. Your colouring of that adorable mouse is amazing! He makes me smile! Thanks for joining our I like to Move it challenge at The East Wind. Thanks also for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwwww as cute as a cute mouse/rat can be. Fabulous kinetic project, combined with my fave Xmas story. Love it Ike! Thx for playing with us at The East Wind! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eeek!!! So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry this comment is so late! I am struggling to keep up with commenting and have trouble with the "proving I'm not a robot" stuff :O(
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete