WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 22 May 2016

MORE MIXED MEDIA DARK ART

I'm back again with another MM piece - must be the dark mood I am in this weekend !!!
Here is an ATC I have done for WW. The challenge was to be inspired by something on Pinterest and I found something that inspired me to go GIGER.



I made a background using plumbers' tape, dry wall tape inks and embossing powder. The image is my " Giger Tribute" digital image from IKEsART.
I coloured her and then applied 2 coats of Amazing Glaze. She was fussy cut and put onto the background using silicone glue. The photo didn't pick her up too well with the glaze, but she's beautifully textured in real life and looks 'wet' :-D


My Pinterest inspiration came from Deviant Art  HERE.



Challenges I am entering:

Wicked Wednesdays ATC Challenge # 210 - Inspired by Pinterest
The Dark Attic Challenge #1 - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. How cool! Lovin' the texture and your image is fab! You're getting me inspired as I was on the Lost Coast Blog checking out Half-o-ween. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great texture and creativity on this beauty. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fab technique, I love this ATC. Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes' challenge at We Love 2 Create
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the background, and of course your digi. Thank you for sharing with us at LOC!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  6. An awesome ATC loving the background . Thank you for joining us at Dark 'n' Daring Challengesgood luck Ginny DT for Dark 'n' Daring Challenges
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at LOC. Good Luck..Genny DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Love the texture on this piece. Thank you for joining us at Dark'n'Daring. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great texture and design. Very dark and mysterious. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and thanks for joining our Half-O-Ween event at The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for joining us at The Dark Attic. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another amazing creation! Thank you again for joining us at Dark n Daring for our first challenge. Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ike this is fabulous hun, love the background and the image. Thank you for joining ud at The Dark Attic Challenges this month. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So effective! Love how the image looks metallic and the touch of red on the fabulous background. Thank you for joining our Half-O'Ween challenge at The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity, always a thrill to hop here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo aaahhh from one Giger fan to another, you ROCK ;0) Thanks for sharing with us at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity! The WINNERS post is now up!  http://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-big-winners-announcement.html

    ReplyDelete