WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 19 March 2016

HOPPY EASTER CARD

Good morning Peeps,
I hope you are all having a fabbo crafting weekend.
I have just whipped up a little Easter card to send to my Grandsons as Easter in the UK is next weekend isn't it ? It's not until the end of April here in Greece because we go by a different calendar. :-)

I have used a cutting file called  'Easter Bunnies' from MY SCRAP CHICK.
***  Don't worry if you don't have a cutting machine because the files come with PDF sheets so you can cut them by hand. I didn't bother getting my machine rigged up with all the different coloured card this morning, so I cut the pieces by hand using colours from my Snippets box :-)




There's a massive DOLLAR SALE ( with no minimum purchase) on at the moment over at MY SCRAP CHICK, so why not whizz over and take a peek :-D
For my card I have followed SKETCH #404 from Sketch Saturday .


Thanks for dropping by. I will be back later with another JOURNAL page I am doing but just waiting for it to dry :-D xxxx


Challenges I am entering:

Cut It Up Challenge #92 - Easter Bunny 



13 comments:

  1. They're so cute! I love the expressions on their faces. They look like they're trying to escape out of that basket!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Happy Easter (Bunny) challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute card!
    hugs
    >^.^<
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and great use of dies, thanks for sharing this with us at Cardz4Galz hope to see you next time
    Hugs Babs DT memeber x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, what a great selection of dies you have!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! This is so adorable! Love it! And thanks for the heads up on the sale!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and playing along this week in our Funday Friday Easter challenge! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, so sweet! I love those googly eyes on the bunnies! I'm so glad that you shared this with us over on the Sketch Saturday blog this week. Good luck.
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! I love the die cut piece you used on the background in the bottom...it just puts the card over the top on beautiful! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bunnies! Love your card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge!

    Aly DT Cardz 4 galz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute. TFS and joining us at Jo's Scrapshack for our Easter challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ike, this is a really cheerful Easter creation. Great colours. Thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Easter card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable. Thanks for playing along at Cut it Up.
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete