WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 13 February 2016

TEENSY INCHIE ART #3


Here I am with another INCHIE for the latest Challenge over at EVERY INCHIE MONDAY and the Theme this weeks is "Slippers". This would actually be week 5 and I have every intention of doing weeks 1 - 3 so I can keep up my collection. I will post them all together at the end of the year :-D
This week I have used 'Bunny Slippers' Paper & Digi pack from DOODLE PANTRY. This cute little set is actually on the FREEBIES page !! :-D  

I made a little black card easel-ette to display my inchies on for photographing, as they are pretty hard to do otherwise :-D


Here's a close-up......


This is the Digi Kit that I used.............................


Thanks for dropping in :-)

Challenges I am entering:


5 comments:

  1. You're doing great with these inchies! I like this image - and such a cute sentiment! You made a great easel to photograph them. What will you do with all of the inchies when finished? I think I would put them onto cards, but I am wondering if there's something else you have planned... Very curious I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have ONE things to say (for a change!) . . . ADORABLE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and fuzzy bunny slippers!

    ReplyDelete