WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 24 December 2015

COOL YULE

Quiiiiiick..... he's nearly here !!!!


I wish you All a very wonderful Festive Season and may you find health, happiness and peace in 2016.
Thank you for all your support.

Hugz
IKE xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Ike! Giddy-up! Wishing you the happiest of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a karack up! This is the best Christmas greeting of all, Ike! Thank you and right back at you!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending Happy Christmas wishes your way Ike.

    Hope you've enjoyed the day.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have popped over a couple weeks ago to wish you a Happy Chanukkah my friend! All the best to you and Andy through the holidays and always!

    Much love to you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Eve. From all our essay-writer-club team, we'd like to wish you all the best in a New 2016 Year. May coming year be much more better and happier than this one!

    ReplyDelete