WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 19 November 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN QUEST #50 - BUNCH OF POEsies - MIDWAY REMINDER


Hi Peeps,
Here I am with my creation this month for our latest Quest over at QUOTH THE RAVEN.Our challenge theme this month is #50 " A BUNCH OF POEsies ", so we want you to create a POE inspired piece which must include some FLOWERS.
You can make anything you like as long as it has this and is obviously connected in some way to EDGAR ALLAN POE, since that what our Blog is all about :-D

For my piece I have used a scrapbook template called ' Weathered Floral ' which was a freebie from CatDes, and I have used images from a freebie collage sheet to put inside the frames. This is a digitally created piece using PSE 9.




I have just realized that I didn't post my creation for the start of Quest #50, so here is that one too. :-)



This piece was made using up bits and pieces of lace from my snippets box and some black mesh - which is actually a snippet of Mosquito Screening :-D The flowers are made from black card and the image and background paper are by me and available at IKEsART. I stitched the image onto the background mount and sewed right through to hold the mesh in place.

If you would like to read the works of EDGAR ALLAN POE and this story, then click HERE.

You have until 2nd DECEMBER 2015 to play along with us at QUOTH THE RAVEN and we would love to see you there.

Thank you for dropping in.


Challenges I am entering:

Snippets Playground Week #203 (  2nd of my images)
Crafty Gal's Corner Challenge #46 - Use Scraps  (  2nd of my images)
Inspiration Destination Challenge #60 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! to fantastic creations love all the embellishments they bot have Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gothic embellishments are perfect for your LO, Ike. Your second project is waaaaaay too creepy and spooky!! lol.... That will give me bad dreams. Ha. Fabulous projects.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work - and ingenious use of the snippet of mosquito screening :) I really should be braver and read some of Mr Poe's work - but then I'd end up peeking under the bed and behind doors as well as sleeping with the light on!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful creations
    have a great day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner- I love your creation and it is perfect for our "scraps" challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work you made.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete