WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 21 November 2015

Hmmmm - DOMINO ART ?!!

I'm in again this afternoon with my first ever attempt at DOMINO ART and I must admit that I found it quite intimidating. !!
A lovely friend gave me some dominoes a while back so I thought I would have a go at the Challenge.

I started by covering the domino with some shiny Christmasy green Washi Tape, that was set to me by a crafting buddy :-D
Then I added a red ribbon with a merry Christmas peel off. The little snowflakes are from Bemiss-Jason (in craft shops) and are called Iridescent Snow. They are shiny white on one side and iridescent on the other, so I switched them around a bit. 


In the centre I added a Cricut Santa + Reindeers and covered it with Stickles and I put two more snowflakes in the centre. I even gave Rudolph at the front a teeny red nose :-D

I definitely found this a bit daunting, but if you really want to see an expert at altering Dominos then pop over and visit Leigh S-B, Sharpie Domino Queen on her blog HERE.

Challenges I am entering:

Domino Art Challenge #17 - Winter Wonderland

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful little decor project!! I haven't ever done domino art, so I figured you were limited to just the space on the back of the domino. How fun to see that you can make them into hangers and add little do-dads besides!!! That delicate Santa and reindeer circular focal image is absolutely perfect for your domino!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive dominoes!? What's not to like Ike!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is wonderful
    I like it very much
    have a great day
    lots of hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job on your first domino Ike, I love it! Don't be daunted, those little rectangles want to be your friend ;0). Just have fun experimenting with their limitless potential & you'll be just as addicted as me ;0). Thanks for the wonderful shout out, much appreciated & thanks for sharing with me over at DominoART!
    http://dominoartblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/dominoart-challenge-17-winter-wonderland.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete