WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 26 June 2015

AN ATTACK OF THE CUTES :-D

Hello Friday Peeps,

Prepare ye for what could well turn out to be an 'attack of the cutesiness' weekend hahahaha :-D I have recently been doing a few card commissions and also have been preparing to enter some challenges, so you can't say I didn't warn you LoL 

Here is my offering for the FREE STAMP OF THE MONTH JUNE PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE which is run by FROM THE HEART STAMPS.  This month I got this cute little chap and he is called "PRICKLES SAYS HELLO"..........


Stamp Preview by FromTheHeartStamps

I coloured him up with Prismacolour Pencils, blended with Baby Oil and then followed a sketch from PALS PAPER ARTS for my layout and used bits and bobs from my snippets box.
I found a set of really, REALLY old rub-ons that are sooooo old they are no longer useable to rub-on anything, so I left stuck them to their protective plastic stuff and used them as is. Shame the Diamond Glaze on his little 'specs' doesn't show up on photos :-(


Well, there he is. Now I expect you will have to go have a sit down now and prepare yourself for more 'cute' over the next couple of days :-D

Bye for now. xx


Challenges I am entering:

Pals Paper Arts PPA 256 - Sketch Challenge
Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #21 - Hedgepig cookies :-D

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute love the colour combo Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - you def had an attack of the cutesies . . . but what a sweet result. Love it. Thank you for the warning . . .or I woulda thought I was on the wrong blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably cute, Ike, and perfectly colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy, I love your interpretation of the sketch. What a great use of the flowered ribbon. I love how it pulls in the flowers in the stamp! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy as can be with all your cutoes, Ike! You know that's up my alley and I think your bespeckled hedgehog is fantastic and perfectly showcased!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you know I love the cute ones! I have this image all printed and ready - I just need to get him coloured and onto a card before the challenge ends LOL. I love your colouring with the Prisma pencils - it looks amazing! I think I need to try baby oil - your blending really looks wonderful! The butterfly is so pretty and I love the little shadow under hedgie! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your card over at FTHS and had to come take a closer peek. The blending of your pencils is awesome. Love the layout as well.

    Have an awesome weekend my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    p.s. I have some new freebies for the recent Wonderful Wednesday offering --some flower buttons and some grad word art creations if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very cute! Love the coloring ~ baby oil? It sure works well! Thank you for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Time! Stunned by the cuteness, such a darling hedgie too. And so funny, the rub on flowers were about the first sheet I ever bought :-)

    Still having trouble accessing your blog, something freezes my laptop - which runs on Linux Mint and Firefox. However, it's fine with my tablet so that's how I visit you now.

    Hugs and great to see you playing!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time should read Like! Err, Ike - darned predictive text strikes again :-( xx

      Delete
  11. Adorable card, Ike and i totally like your layout and colors !!

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I especially love your colouring, and that fab layout :)
    Thank you for joining in the fun at From The Heart Stamps.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at Give A Crafter A Cookie challenge.
    http://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete