WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

STILL COLOURING

It's me again :-)
Having just got myself a parcel of goodies which contained a storage system for all my Spectrum Noir pens, I spent a happy hour yesterday putting them all in their little 'cubby holes' and coveting how many I had. Then - because I can now see them beautifully displayed - I felt obliged to use them, so here is another little image I played with. :-D



This little critter is called 'TULIP OWL' from 2CUTEINK and I printed it out 4 times, coloured it with the aforementioned Spectrum Noirs, fussy cut it and then decoupaged the pieces for added pop.
I used a new goody that I got - a circle embossing thingy by Spellbinders. I made a bit of a booboo when I ordered this because I thought it would CUT and emboss the circles as I don't have a circle cutting die set, but I didn't read the ad properly and it's actually an "Enhancing Element" to go with Nestabilities - so I am a bit disappointed cuz I don't bloomin' have those in the first place !!!!  :-(

I added some sentiment words on scraps of white card and used a scrap of heart paper from my bits box. I coloured one of the tiny hearts in red for 'love'.
Both pieces were edged with orange ink.

Thanks for looking :-D

Challenges I am entering:





6 comments:

  1. Well of course you had to use them looking all nice and tidy and together and what a great job. Love the play on words for the sentiment
    hope you're well :o))))
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous he is so cute Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge "For the Birds" Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie . . .quite a, er, dare I say it? HOOT!? There, I said it!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete