WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 19 April 2015

OSAAT #235 AG with DAUGHTERS & GIRLS



This weeks fantastic challenge our theme is
#235 Anything Goes with DAUGHTERS / GIRLS
so a creation for a daughter or just girly looking. My daughter was very high maintenance during her teens/early 20's, with having to have all the latest clothes/accessories and she sometimes changed her clothes 2/3 times a day !!!! This little piece I made sort of depicts her in a way - except she has really long dark hair and didn't wear specs :-D LoL ................


I coloured the image with a mixture of 'paper piecing' for her clothes and bag and promarkers for the rest. I  added some blanket stitch edging to the background and a 'High Maintenance' label  :-D  hee hee . It's a good job that she won't see this LoL

Main Image:  BB KAKES - School 4 Teen  at StitchyBear Stamps

The Sponsor for this weeks challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with the April 5 image prize pack. 
 

There you have it. I hope you will come over and play along with us at OSAAT #235, and have a look at what the other Angels have made to inspire you :-D 

Bye for now  xoxox

Challenges I am entering:

Scribble & Scrap #42 - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp Challenge #12 - Colour Challenge
Dazzling Diva Challenge #71 -  Inspiration Photo (I went with colours)

14 comments:

  1. Great looking card Ike.

    Happy Sunday to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Sue! Love the paper piecing and that great background paper. I bet you loved every moment of your daughter growing up - okay, well maybe not EVERY moment ... lol! Your OSAAT teamie Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did - she was a little treasure as a babe and a stunner when she grew up. I was always worried !!! She turned out pretty awesome considering there was just her and me most of her life. She has picked up some of my quirkiness though !!! LoL

      Delete
  3. Awesomenesss Ike, I totally love the colours on this and your stitching caught my eye big time, that must have taken you ages. Wonder why it is teenagers are so high maintenance, I was such a cruel Mum, used to say to the "of course you can have it, but you save the first half and let me know when you have the money and I will give you the second half" hahaha - needless to say, that saved me a fortune hehehehe as they never saved the first half :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - yes... brilliant idea. :-D xx

      Delete
  4. Stunning card and paper piecing fabulous layout Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Love the paper piecing and your coloring around it. Fabulous layout and love your background story. I can so relate. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Wonderful Creation. The Image is great and the Background Papers are lovely and Bright. Thanks for joining us this fortnight. Lisa DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a beautiful card!! Did you fussy cut this image??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - Iafter cutting her out I outlined with a black ink pad so you don't see any of the white card edges :-)

      Delete
  8. All the paper piecing is wonderful on your card. Feels like it was a fashion sewing challenge too :>) Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet your daughter loved the card! Thanks for hanging out with us over at YNS, Ike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great hand stitching and colours!
    Thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and I love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete