WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 2 April 2015

FELINE FRENZY

Me again today,
I snagged a little freebie fish from SCRIBBLES DESIGNS today and I saw that their latest Challenge is called FELINE FRENZY. It gave me an idea to illustrate how I think my cats (15 of them now !!) think about the new acquisition of my puppy !!! Hee hee.  They seem to have settled to the idea now but he is treated like the bottom of the pack !! Hahahaha - it makes me laugh to see them boss him about but at least one of them has become his bestest friend and they play together, biting each other's ears and legs etc and charging round like loonies !! LoL
I think mostly though that this is their impression of him .....................


I have used the FREEBIE Fish multiple times to make a background and the main images are "Dog Wash" and "It Stinks" both from SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, and the Font I used is called Cat Krap............. "Even if I stick this in.... he won't smell any better !"  LoL

Well - I'm off again and I might see you later. xx




Challenges I am entering:



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful image that cats expression is great Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the images Ike! Love all the fishes....and the dog and the cat!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs!

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete