WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 23 February 2015

OSAAT DT PIECE CHALLENGE #231 - BIRTHDAYS



Hello Sunday Peeps,

Just flying in quick to show you my piece for OSAAT CHALLENGE #231 - BIRTHDAYS.
The image I got was 'BIRTHDAY SURPRISE' stacked papers by PANDA BEAR DESIGNS.



I made a mini scrap book out of 5 x 5 envelopes and used all the papers in the set :-) and I added some little extra plain tags for journal entries.








Thank you for dropping by and we hope to see you over at OSAAT #231, so you can see what my Angel Teamies have made for you to see too.  xxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:

6 comments:

  1. What a totally brilliant idea to use envelopes Ike, lovin' it especially as it has ready made pockets for tags, may just have to scrap-lift this idea if your don't mind :) :) :) So bonny and bright with all the papers a super duper creation :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea Ike! As Jane said the envelopes make ready made pockets for all sorts of things. Must keep this idea in mind for a project at some later stage. You have made great use of all the colourful papers. Hugs Christine OSAAT teamie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - that's a project and a half. Fantastic work Ike.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design. I love all those papers - they are so bright and vibrant and what a nice gift that would make for the birthday person. Maggie - OSAAT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to make a mini book out of these fabulous papers. Panda Bear makes some fab papers, I like the pack you choose. Adding the tags on the side is a great idea, too. :D What a fun mini book to fill with wonderful memories. :D
    Hugs to you
    Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete