WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2015

A BIT OF RED & PONDERING

Good morning Peeps,
I was dingling about here yesterday trying to find some inspiration to start a Journal and going through all my digis and stamps and stuff, when I came across this guy. I wondered what was going through his mind, and then browsed the internet for the word 'Pondering', because I thought that was what he was doing.
Anyhoo - I found this really cool poem called "Tense Minutes" by someone called PENCIL SLAYER and I thought it just fit perfectly with the skelly man.



I printed him out and cut round and placed him onto a brick wall stamped background with foamies. The corner is cut with a Marriane Creatable Die.

I guess we all get 'pondering' days in our crafting worlds - and I never did start that Journal LoL :-D

Thanks for dropping in.

Challenges I am entering:

Dazzling Diva Challenge #63 - Mood Board - I went with the red



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and love the poem Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! Perfect poem for the image. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice (red) card. Thank you for joining in the challenge from De Stempelwinkel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique and creative. Love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dazzling Divas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaaaaaaah, one of my absolute favourite stamps :-) Awesome! Thanks so very much for joining our de stempelwinkel challenge again, Hugs, Suzanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing at Cuttin' and Stampin'!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT

    ReplyDelete