WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 2 January 2015

NEW YEAR CRAFTING 2

This is my second piece of today - I was in rather a silly mood and these Geese always make me laugh :-D The image was coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.




Image; We Three Geese by Rick St Dennis


Challenges I am entering:
Sparkle & Glitter Progressive Challenge Jan2015 - Part 1

12 comments:

  1. Lol sooo funny thanks for entering the challenge at sng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card made me smile Happy New year to you Ginny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first saw this card - it's great when any mood can be an inspiration!
    Amazing! Congratulations!
    / Excellent crafting start! Go ike, go, go!/
    Hugs,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ike, this made me really laugh aloud here! Brilliant!

    Happy New Year :)


    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love these geese and your sentiment with them, but then your humour has always been on my cup of tea. Thanks for joining in with the RSD Progressive challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I love this. Your humour is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The humour in your mini artworks never fails to amuse me! Happy New Year Ike! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my, Ike, I actually peed myself a little laughing so hard at this one!! What a hoot, but then, I'm a sucker for a silly looking goose as you may know, and to have three of them like this, saying that, set me to howling!! Thank you! It's always good to have a deep belly laugh!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. tee hee hee this is sooooo funny!!!! Love this! You really do have the bestest sense of humor :)

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Sparkle and Glitter progressive challenge. Hope you will join us next time Crafting Vicky RSD EDT. I’m doing a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! This is so funny! The geese are such fun girls and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with the Sparkle and Glitter Progressive Challenge. Deborah, RSD EDT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol this is just great. Thanks for playing along with us at SnG

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely love it, it's made me giggle!
    Rachel, RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete