WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 11 January 2015

DINGLY, DANGLY CHRIMBO TREE

Hello and Happy Sunday Peeps,
I am popping in to show a card I made for Shirley's December Cardmaking Challenge over at MY CRAFTS FORUM - a Card with a Tree on it. However, I completely forgot to enter it on the challenge site !!! Hahahaha LoL - too much to do I guess ! :-(
The card is made using a cutting template designed by BIRD's CARDS that I cut on my Craft Robo.



I used a snippet of tree paper to decorate and a scrapette of ribbon. It's a lovely File and cuts very nicely, and it was FREE . :-D  Thank you BIRD. xx

Challenges I am entering:





3 comments:

  1. WOW - that is BRILLIANT Ike. I love this super 3D card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of a Craft Robo, Ike, but looking at that tree, I need to know a lot more about it! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete