WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 17 September 2014

SCHOOLDAYS ARE HERE

Well - it's that time of year when the kiddoes either start or return to school and it all goes very quiet at home - Yes ?!!
My Grandson is 4 + 1/2  and starts his first full week of school this week and he's very excited I can tell you :-D I expect my youngest Grandson will find it pretty quiet at home now !

I decided to make a little school report card using "Google Eyes Duck" by Creative Bug.

I coloured him with Promarkers and set him on a 3D card type background using 'Schools In Session' by Vicky Day and '1st Day of School' Chalkboard by AllClipArt.



I made it so he can tick the boxes when he was polite/helped someone/raised his hand etc. :-D


Challenges I am entering:

Creative Bug On The Loose Challenge #5 - Child's Play   (TOP 3)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous project love the colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Great idea for the inside. Thanks for playing along at creative bug on the loose. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project love it and thanks so much for joining us at Creative Bug Digitals hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea Ike. I'm sure your grandson will love it. Google Eyed Duck looks like he is all set for a good lecture!

    Thank you so much for entering our Child's Play Challenge over at Creative Bug Digital SnapShots and especially thanks for using a CBD image in the creation of your project. Be sure to pop over next Wed. to see if you were a lucky winner. Good luck in the draw and I hope that we'll see you again in Challenge #6.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete