WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AT IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES

Happy Tuesday Peeps,
I am here to tell you that we have a new challenge gone up today over at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES ..... CHALLENGE #15 ... TICKLED PINK



TEAM A have done some amazing projects for you to see and hopefully inspire you and there is a FREEBIE for you to snag there too.
CONGRATS to our Winner and TOP 3, as chosen by the DTs.

You can make anything you like for the Challenge, so long as there is some Pink there, but to be a Winner or TOP 3 , you must use an IKEsART image.

See you later Guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. G'day Ike. Thanks for dropping by to check I was OK post cyclone. Im nearly have all the post cyclone jobs done and I hope to get some art done this evening. I hate the continual black outs here and that's why we got the generator...kind of super glad we did now. Oh wow you have been busy on yr little Greek gorgeous Island indeed. I love all your cards Ike!
    hugs
    Annette In Oz xxxx

    ReplyDelete