WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2014

BLOODY VALENTINE BLOG HOP - DAY 2

Hello Peeps,
Here we are with Day 2 of the Bloody Valentine Blog Hop organised by SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM.

The Blog Roll is down below in case you get lost on your way round, so no worries there.
I have two pieces here - one as a DT Member of SMEARED INK and - because I love this event so much - I am entering on my own as well (and we've dragged in Quoth The Raven and Ike'sWorld Challenges as well hahahaha !!!)  LoL

 Here's my one as DT Member....




and here's the other one from just IKE :-D....


Images used:
'Love is Blind' - SMEARED INK IkesArt exclusive
'SheMan' by Ikesart

OK - so now you are hopping off to SHONI.
I hope you enjoy the Hop and I will see you again tomorrow for Day 3.
Thanks for Hopping by :-)

Here is your Blog Roll just in case you lose your way xx
Shell
Sue The Nanny
Susan
Julia
Black Dragon
Kristy
Maureen
Fiona
Leigh
DominoART
Airless Chambers
Quoth The Raven 
Ike's World Challenges
Wendy
Shoni
Ike
Left Of Center Creative Challenges
Lisa
Violent Kitty
Lady Brayton
Samara
Rebecca

Challenges I am entering:
Sisterhood of Snark Challenge #1 - Anti Valentine

16 comments:

  1. you are awesome at your art Ike never stop
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your post! Though, Left of Center is next, but glad to have people back at my blog (wink wink). Such an awesome sentiment for that first card and now want that image!! Creepy cool and perfect with saying and the eyeball flowers. No one wears leather better than Tim! Beautiful highlights on this and once again gorgeous digi work. Ditto w/ Susan and you are rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Googly eyes oh ya. And may we all bow down and pay homage to the one the only Rocky Horror

    ReplyDelete
  4. the card is beautiful, but....................SheMan (Dr. Frank) rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work....love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the first one is disturbing... but the sweet Transvestite from Transylvania, I really need that image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great projects. Great coloring and the perfect sentiments. Love the google eyes on your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creations Ike and I love the image and senti on the first one! Adore the 2nd, huge fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show so I LOVE that one too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your projects! both fun and serious ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the images, the snarky sentiments and your designs for both of these cards! Thanks for playing along with our first challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so good! The googly eyes on your first card are a brilliant touch. And how can I help but love the second, with its Rocky Horror look?
    Thanks for joining us for the first ever Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Almost bust a gut with that first sentiment. You are a serious scream. Love them both so very much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. THESE ARE AWESOME! And omg, the saying on the first...totally true, lol! I'm so glad you came to play with our first-ever Snarky Sisters challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee Hee those cards are both awesome!!! Thank so much for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our very first challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am on my feet...screaming in adoration...and applauding until my hands bleed. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! Both cards are awesome! But Dr. Frank-N-Furter is phenomenal! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our first challenge!

    ReplyDelete