WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 31 December 2013

MY FAVE FIVE

Hi there Peeps,
I have decided to play along with DEBBIE and show you my Fave Five from my creations of 2013... so here they are...


It's a Small World


Pergamano Sympathy



Heavy Metal




The Black Cat 



POE Clock



Heart in a Box

  



Queen of Hearts






Well - there we are.... (sorry that a couple others snuck in there hee hee ) I hope you will pop over to  A SCRAP JOURNEY and play along. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR









6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy
    I am loving that sympathy card although not a card any of us like to make it is beautiful
    and so are all the others as always
    Good luck with all you projects in the new year take care and I will see along the way
    Love J 💀 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy this is a wonderful selection of creations and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - wonderful selection of creations! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what wonderful creations Ike
    Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices. I think my favourite of the bunch is your 3D heart. The work that you put into that piece is just phenomenal and it is so real looking. Can you believe it, I'm actually all caught up, only took me two hours but it was worth it! I've missed being able to pop over here as often as I used to. Well, I suppose I should get some posts up myself. Cheers!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete