WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 22 September 2013

IT's ATC TIME AGAIN

Good morning and Happy Sunday.
I hope you are all going to have a crafting day today :-D
I have made an ATC for the new Challenge over at WICKED WEDNESDAY ATCs and their theme is "Crazy For Daisies". :-)
Now I LOVE daisies so I couldn't resist this one.
I have used 'Mad Scientist' from Smeared Ink and dressed him up with a fabbo daisy hat from Doodle Pantry. The background is also from them. I made a tiny easel ATC and the daisies and scientist are multi printed and fussy cut and then layered up with 3D foam pads. I cut one of the petals off too and put it between his fingers, so he's actually playing 'Loves me - Loves me not'  hahahaha  :-D




Challenges I am entering:

Wicked Wednesdays ATCs #149 - Crazy For Daisies ..........Top 3

8 comments:

  1. I love your whimsical mad scientist, and the craftsmanship in your easel card is superb. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that scientist certainly looks MAD! Great ATC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is awesome, as always! LOL Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An ATC easel card?! Amazing and so clever! I love your daisy mad scientist! I had no idea you were a daisy fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut the front door! An easel ATC?! LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh wow it actually opens up!!!!! My jaw just went on the floor and needed to be picked back up lol Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! This is beyond creative and makes me giggle for sure. Love the easel aspect. Gonna have to "lift". xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! So creative and awesome how he's picking the flower. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete