WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 25 August 2013

DO YOU FEEL MUSICALLY CHALLENGED ???

Hello and happy Sunday,

I have done a piece for MUSICALLY CHALLENGED #7 at last !!! The deadline was creeping up on me.
The song this time is  'Seven Nation Army' by The White Stripes.  I can't say I enjoyed the song and the video made me feel extremely queazy..... far too much movement there - it's enough to give you a migraine !!!! :-( The Sponsor is The Stamping Chef.
Anyhoo - I have made my own background to look like elements from the Video and I have used a Kenny K image - "Star". I coloured her with Copics and then stuck her on there with foamies to make her stand out a bit :-)  I took the last two lines from the song "All the words are gonna' bleed from me and I will think no more", and the Font is called 'Blood'.



Challenges I am entering:

Musically Challenged #7 - The White Stripes  WINNER

8 comments:

  1. Waaaaay cooool dude!

    Love it.

    Happy Sunday
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabuloso. The bears love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh fabulous. Love the background to the image and the coloring is just awesomeness (is that a word lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total awesome sauce! I want to play along with this challenge, as I love The White Stripes. I was going to use Star as well, but I have something else in mind now.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shit girly this is so dope! Love it! Tks for playing at MC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you didn't enjoy the video, but your creation is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh I love her hair! this is super awesome! sorry about the video, it is kinda crazy...but I'm glad you made something, and its something that toally rocks! thanks for joinin us!!

    ReplyDelete