WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

MESSING WITH ATCs AGAIN :-)

Hello Peeps,
It's a scorcher here today again  !!!! At least my basement room is cooler, so this is where I am hiding :_0

Since I have had a run of making ATCs recently, I thought I'd do one for some current Challenges.
I have used my new Quoth The Raven Rubber Stamp Set from SMEARED INK.

My Raven is fussy cut and mounted with foam pads and I added some barbed wire and crochet flowers that I made myself. The blood and drips on the flowers are using the funny little drippy bits that ooze their way out of the hot glue gun whilst it's just sitting there :-)
Click on pic to enlarge...


I've got some other schtuff to show you a bit later on :-)  See ya' xxxx

Challenges I am entering:

Smudgy Antics - Dripping

21 comments:

  1. Coolness, love the drips, never thought to utilise the glue gun's annoying drip but we shall now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous make, Ike. Love the bird and the flowers are awesome ... why not join the FwATCs challenge again? It's flowers :-) Hugs, Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again ... perhaps next time I should have a look there first ... Thanks a lot for joining us at FwATCs. Hugs, Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool! Unlike the weather . . . hot & humid . . .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ike, this is really amazing. I love the originality of the glue gun drippings and the crocheted flowers. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is one wicked ATC :D loving your drips on the flowers and the bloody drips on the raven.
    Loads of love xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ike,
    What a great ATC! I just love your hand made crochet flowers! Great drippy stuff. Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ATC. Wonderful make.

    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful stamps and splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love seeing what you make Ike and this little ATC is wicked. That barbed wire - I hope there was no sore accidents working with it. Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool are those flowers? great combination of images and elements. I really love the use of the glue gun dribbles x Thanks for joining us at fun with Atc's

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way we invent as we work..sheer genius at work here love the out come as always your art is stunning,Gothic beautiful and I am always impressed.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pure awesomeness as always, my dear Ike! I love the barbed wire you've made and am thankful you were not playing with the real thing. You don't need a repeat of the scissors event! Brilliant job with the dripping element and wickedly cool design! Such fab art in such a small space! Thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or was that hedge trimmers? Anyway, I'm glad you still have all of your fingers and toes that you've started with :)

      Delete
  14. Another FAB piece Ike. I love the gluey gooey drips from your flowers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Smudge Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cool! Your crocheted flowers really pop against the dramatic b&w - great make! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cool colour contrast. Those flowers just pop! Cool barbed wire too!

    ReplyDelete