WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

I'M A SPONSOR :-D

Hello Peeps,
This week I am co-sponsoring {PIN}SPIRATIONAL CHALLENGES #55 and this is the pic that is for inspiration.
                                                
Isn't she so sweet ???!!
I gave the Team 2 DT some images to play with  - Snow White, Alice and KT Swing -and they have made some beautiful creations.
The Challenge runs from 30 April - 6 May and the Prize from me is 5 Digis from my SHOP.

It would be lovely if you popped over and left the Girls some LUV and maybe played along with them too. You have to admit the picture is so lovely and the colours are a definite {pin}spiration :-D

See you later xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sponsoring!!! Don't you just love the cards!!! I think your digis were perfect for the challenge pic!!!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ike for your beautiful words for my coloring card with your image at the {pin}spirational challenges blog.
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ike for your beautiful words for my coloring card with your image at the {pin}spirational challenges blog.
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lucky to have you and what an awesome prize. Five digis from your shop? That would be an amazing prize to receive. Poop that my FBD card went out on the 29th, just one day too early, because the colours would have been perfect. Hmmm...maybe I can make the one I have to put out today work somehow...

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete