WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 5 April 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY 14 WORLD TOUR SERIES - BULGARIA

Happy Friday and welcome to the next stop on our World Tour...... BULGARIA..... especially for my friend BORQNA who lives there :-D She sent me a fabulous calendar and a fridge magnet with recipes on it. It is amazing how the Bulgarian food is very much like our traditional recipes here in Kalymnos.
I have added a style of National Costume here, but - like us here in Greece - Bulgaria has variations according to which area you come from. :-)I hope you enjoy them but please respect my wishes and DO NOT SHARE or PIN. !!



IMAGES REMOVED TO SHOP


 

Now - I have also done this digi of the Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia..... if anyone wants one please email me at     ikesart AT  hotmail  DOT com  :-D



Ikes World is a No Copy Zone and nothing on this site/Blog can be pinned/published to Pinterest or similar communities. These images are given to YOU personally and you do NOThave the right to share or paste anywhere else. Send people here to me. If you wish to 'shout' me anywhere, please ask for a 'Watermarked' copy. Thank you :-)

I hope you enjoy these...................................See you later. xx



9 comments:

  1. I hate to even admit this but I don't even know where Bulgaria is. I want to say somewhere in the vicinity of the old USSR but I could be completely and totally off the map, so to speak. Sorry Borqna. In any case, thanks so much for the wonderful Bulgarian images. I hope I remember to email you for the bonus one.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the freebies in this world series, we all learn so much from you :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, dear Ike - Thank you!
    Thank you very much! This is a great gift!
    I just see it - I'm very excited - this is my country - Bulgaria!
    / We have some connection -
    my family is planning a holidays in Greece. I took two days off - today we were in the passport office - for papers for my son. /
    What you've done is real - your art work is amazing!
    Good luck!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito bonitos!
    Bom domingo! Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much I love them..they are gypsy looking ?? must email you and ask questions so beautiful Ike you are so talented.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work Ike! never been to Bulgaria so this is a fun virtual trip to see some images. Thanks for sharing! Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is brilliant!! totally love them. I'm going to have to come back since I'm at work and can't obviously save on this computer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Suzi. These are wonderful. I can't wait to see where our trip takes us next.

    ReplyDelete