WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 4 January 2013

QUOTH THE RAVEN - QUEST 17 ANYTHING POES

Good Morning Peeps,
We are here again for QUEST 17 - ANYTHING POES over at QUOTH THE RAVEN. Congrats to JULIA for winning Quest 16. :-)
This time you can make anything you wish provided is has some connection to Edgar Allan POE. Simple eh ?!! Our Quest will run for 1 month so you have plenty of time to come and join us :-D
Here is my creation this time...


I used up some snippets for my background and the label has paper from Crafty Chaos Designs.
The POE digis are both mine and are available at my SHOP. The image I have used is the Prize for this Quest :-)

Challenges I am entering:





4 comments:

  1. Ooh, he's a handsome fellow! LOL!

    Happy New Year honey. Hope you feel better soon.

    Hugs,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, absolutely gorgeous.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really awesome. Love this digi dnd what you made if it. You rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card, Ike!

    ReplyDelete