WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

SMEARED + SMUDGED 12 DAYS OF CREEPMAS - DAY 5

                                         

Good Morning and Happy Sunday,
Welcome to DAY 5 of the 12 DAYS OF CREEPMAS  BLOG HOP with SMEARED & SMUDGED.
You should have arrived here from the Joyous JENN, but if not - don't worry... the Blog Hop Roll is over here on my sidebar ------------------------------------------------>>>>>
Today I have a little bit of whimsy for you but it's still a bit Creepy coz the Reindeer is munching the Snowman's nose !!! LoL
This image is from SPYDER  - it's called "I Love Carrots" - and you can find him in her Shop HERE. I used him the other day to make a Tag and coz he makes me chuckle, I made a Chrimbo card for my daughter with him too :-) 





So now your next stop on the Hop should be 'Cheery CANDACE' to see what gorgeous Chrimbo delights she has for us today :-) 
Have fun on the Hop and I will see you again for Day6  on Tuesday 11th December :-)

Challenges I am entering:

9 comments:

  1. Super cute image and the sentiment makes me giggle! Love it, Ike! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I agree with Donna the sentiment is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp Ike. Still chuckling...the sentiment is perfect for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol how cute- what a funny one too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Poor little snowman! Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - who ate my nose?!
    Really cute card!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe, gotta watch out for those reindeer. First is just a nose then it's frosty's head! Cute card, love the expression on that snowman.

    ReplyDelete