WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 20 October 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 34

AUTOPOST - let's hope it works Peeps xxxxx

Here's a cutesy and a creepy for Halloween :-D 



REMOVED TO SHOP

17 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you, Ike :9 I´m thinking of you... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. missing you ike, Thanks for the wonderful ART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Ike...more great art...thank your sharing something cute and something creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u 4 sharing your great work. Love the witchy hand.
    Hugs and happy Haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool hand! Love the little girl too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Susie cute little witch love her
    Jackixx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your neat digis...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your creepy hand! Thanks so much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Ike! You are amazing! Thank you so much for these great images! You make my day more fun and interesting! With all my heart I wish you good luck, health and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ready with my card:
      http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-299-cute-and-creepy-for-halloween.html
      **
      Thank you very much!

      Delete
    2. AND
      http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2012/10/day-304-quirky-im-not-barbie.html
      I know that pink is not your color - that's why I chose this title.
      Thank you, Ike!
      Hope you are okay

      Delete
  12. Cool digis Ike. Hope you are okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Ike these are both great, thank you but the hand is awesome. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete