WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2012

SAUCY SEPTEMBER

Good Morning Peeps,
I have a new saucy pumpkin image just released over at STITCHYBEAR STAMPS and just now she's also in the September Collaboration sheet.

                          

Spend $12 anywhere in the Store and you get this Set for FREE  :-)
My girl comes with Halloween sayings too - some a little bit risque !!

For my other Digis available at StitchyBear go HERE, or type IkesArt in the Search box :-)
Thankx for looking xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ike this is fabulous!! can see her becoming the next addition to my digi stamp collection. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how way cool Ike, and way cool that your selling your digis at SB!! W2G!

    ReplyDelete