WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

SMUDGY MONDAY

Good Morning All,
Welcome to another Monday and a new SMUDGY ANTICS Challenge. This week we are playing with Creatures of the Night. This time I have used several images from Smeared Ink to put my picture together, and I've made a moonlit graveyard scene......



Images used:
'Praise' from Symbology of Angels
'Shrooms' and 'Tarantula' from Killer Bo Peep
Bats from A Little Bit Batty

I hope you will come along and play with us this week and see the wonderful creations that my fellow DTs have to show you :-)
Don't forget to use a Smeared Ink image if you want to be eligible for Top 3 or the Prize. 



5 comments:

  1. Hmmm . . . very interesting. Lots going on there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this challenge Suzy love it those little bug thingy's are very cute though lol hope you are doing ok take care
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is awesome. So much to see. Love how you did the angel wings and the shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome scene you've created! I'm loving the glow of the moonlight and the shadowy effects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ike,
    You have make one killer moonlit graveyard scene!!! Love all your digi stamp choices, and of course I freakin' love your coloring skills! Awesome shading!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete