WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 18 May 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 18

Hello Folks and Happy Friday.
It's that time again ..... doesn't it come round fast.
Lots of people seemed to like the ladies are draw, so here's another one for you this week.


         IMAGE REMOVED TO SHOP 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!
    She is wonderful! Congratulations!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one of your awesome ladies. I love this collection. I know I'll be using them in the future. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete