WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 25 May 2012

DELICIOUS DOODLES - BRING ON THE BLING

Happy Friday Everyone,
I hope you are having a good day and looking forward to a fabbo crafting weekend.... or maybe a spell in the sun. I hear it's a heatwave in England ?!!!
So, onto today...... over at DELICIOUS DOODLES today we have a new Challenge for you......
Challenge 20 - Diamonds Are Forever..... a chance to bring our your bling  and we want to see loads of it ! In the UK they will soon be celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, so this challenge is to get you bling-ified LoL  
Now, you don't have to use a Delicious Doodles image for your creations, but if you do, you can enter yourself into the Challenge TWICE. How cool is that ? And anyways, how can you resist the gorgeous Delicious Doodles images.? If you haven't got any, then check them out HERE.  For your 1st entry put your Post link, 2nd entry use your Blog link and pop "2nd Entry" after your name.
If you DO use a Delicious Doodles image - you will get a chance to be 'Spotlighted' on the DD Blog :-D 

For my creation this time I have used "Skull Christmas Corner" from DD and I have made a Tag. I am not really a great Bling-lover, so I think this was enough for me. LoL 


I hope you will come over and play with us this week and see the lovely creations my fellow DD Sistahs have created for your inspiration.
See you there xxxx

Challenges I am entering:


Stamping For Pleasure - May Rudolph Day
SMUDGETASTIC Challenge 2 - Any Type of Tag 

12 comments:

  1. Great idea hun, at least that's one Xmas thing down! lol. xx Hope your hand is healing well now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a blingtastic tag. Thanks for entering it in the Smudger Challenge this month x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bound to be the most UNIQUE Christmas tag I'll see Ike! Blingtastic! Thanks for joining in with my challenge. Good luck in the draw.

    You'll be pleased to know that Di isn't suffering from frostbite!

    Super sunshiny day here in the UK . . . remind me why I'm stuck at my workdesk again? Oh yeah, I have a crafting habit to support!

    Hope your bad paw is recovering hon.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di reporting - from the freezer :) Can't find any popsicles and think you should wash your mouth out with soap this instant, snort, snort - you crazy gal.

    I'm not at all into the dark side but this tag is just amazing!! Maybe there's more to me than I realise. Love all the bling, and now following to see what other wild things you come up with.

    Di xx (shuts freezer door again!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag - it looks super blingy from here! Hope your thumb is better - nice to see you back.

    Have a fab weekend
    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab and super blingy
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag and i tnink you used a lot of bling, love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tag love the bling i think you used a lot of it. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry ike i 'm typing on i pod and it's acting a bit weird did not see my comment so typed again and now the are both there:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic tag!Love it!
    Hugs, Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Is this ever GORGEOUS, Ike! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous blingy Christmas tag, love it. x

    ReplyDelete