WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 16 April 2012

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY GUEST DT 2

Good Morning Everyone,
Here is my 2nd project as Guest DT over at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY. Let's hope this time you actually get to see it !!!!
The sponsor this time is SQUIGGLEFLY and I have chosen and image by Nate Owens called 'Cat Talk'.




First of all I 'paper pieced' the image with some ginger cat fur, but I didn't really like the effect so I coloured him digitally and have put him with elements from Fa Maura Designs 'Love for Cats' from the Digidesign Resort on his "nice side" and 3 Hearts Halloween Kit from Digital Scrap Cafe on his "naughty" side.
Here is the Sketch for this challenge and I hope you will come over and play :-D xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Great layering and terrific card. Not even too scary! LOL! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card love it, the red cat is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ike this is really cool Love your cat. I got a wonderful little package in the mail! Thanks you so so so so so so so so much. It is just wonderful Hugs, Hugs, Hugs! I love it!

    ReplyDelete