WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 7 .... SAUCY ST PAT !!

Hello Faithful Peeps,
This week I offer you a little something for St Patrick's Day - which will be on March 12 this year.
She is Saucy St Pat..... oooooh "Kiss me, I'm Irish" !!!   and I offer a pre-coloured version to :-D xxxxxx


She'll be here FREE for a week and then she'll be off to my Shop ....Enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxx




Sorry you missed it - 
IMAGE REMOVED TO SHOP

24 comments:

  1. that's the prettiest leprechan i've EVER seen! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ikes... She's hot! Perfect for me to color! Thank You so much for sharing her! You Rock! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a doll I love her. awesome art Ike and you are so generous. Thanks for sharing you talent.

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, she looks like a lot of fun to color! I wish I had a stomach like that, lol. Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx for the hot girl!
    Hugs
    ToM

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, makes me wanna put on a hat...although even with my red hair and irish heritage...I wouldn't look like her.

    Thank you so much for sharing my hubby will wanna trade me for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She IS "saucy" alright! LOL Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't request this self portrait...LOL! Thanks so much for this fun image! I think I'll save the hat on the freebie on your Crafter's Digital Art Center group for other stuff so this lady doesn't have to be too over-dressed! Thanks again for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing her with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy I can see making this girl a birthday card any time of the year for a guy with the wording under it Do You think your Lucky... And on the inside say your not your just old. LOL (o.k. I'm twisted and mean) I love it and will be using this Thanks a bunch....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her Ike... Off to color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowee! Thanks for sharing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoW!
    She is gorgeous!Thanks for sharing with us!
    I made 2 cards:
    http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2012/02/kiss-me-weekend-with-ike.html
    http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2012/02/weekend-with-ike-part-ii.html
    Good luck, Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you.my hubby sure would love her on a card.tfs

    ReplyDelete