WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

RUDOLPH DAY

Hello and welcome to RUDOLPH DAY LoL If you don't know what I'm on about, it's a scheme to make all your Chrimbo cards throughout the year instead of the last minute rush. !!! You make a card (or more than one) every month on 25th. I was inspired by this idea on the Blog of a funny friend of mine in cyberland who posts hilarious pictures of her chickens every Sunday... under the title of  "The Sunday Roast". It just makes me laugh and I have to go for my Sunday 'fix'..... you gotta go and see this !!!! Her Blog is called STAMPING FOR PLEASURE.
So - this week she is doing a little Challenge for Rudolph Day and I decided to play along. Here is my creation:






I wanted to do a mainly white card and have used my Nestie and a polka dot embossing folder for the backing. I printed this fabulous Polar Bear onto plain white card first. I added no colour to him at all. I attached the embossed piece with 4 little snowflake type brads and made some flowers with my Nellie Snellen punch/emboss, added some clear gems to the centre of my flowers and some foliage to finish. The main image is a Freebie from Gingerloft.


Challenges I am entering:
Stamping For Pleasure - Rudolph Day

5 comments:

  1. Woot woot . . . you're the FIRST to join in with my Rudolph Day ADDED INCENTIVE challenge today! Thanks hon.

    FABBY Card too . . . and NO GORE! Are you having a little lie down now? LOL!

    Refreshing to see a PROPER polar bear on a Chrimbo card, rather than a cutesy cartoon one! (Not that I'm opposed to cutesy ones of course!)

    THANKS for the plug and THANKS for joining in. M&H send Happy Clucks to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful card Ike, and thanks for the linkie to the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - white on white is sooo chic :) A few of us have already hopped to attention and posted our cards on Sarn's blog - scared of her or what? Wink! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of Rudolph day! Randy will have to get crafty! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card Ike. Love the bear. Now that I've joined this challenge, I can say....yup I'm working on Christmas... So at least one person will get a card... :-)

    ReplyDelete