WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 27 January 2012

FANTASTIC GIVEAWAYS FOR BLOGAVERSARY

Hello Peeps,
I have just been over to a friend of mine's Blog PIECES OF FATE and she is having an awesome 2nd Blogaversary Giveaway. There are some amazing shops/sponsors who have donated fabulous prizes and all you have to do is go over and read the simply steps and you could be in which loads of chances to win something. That is a TOTAL of 13 Possible entries!!! How cool is that ???




I'm off now to finish my entry..... I want to get 13 chances hee hee  :-D

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ike!!
    If you win for the arty prize you win ALL the arty items! -I would even go so far as to see if you can shop Michael's online, and get the GC for there if you were the winner!! I ADORE ARTCHIX!!
    (and it is Cemerony...I call her Ceremony all the time too, LOL)
    There is more coming from me also :)
    love n hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gawd.... must be like one of those reading dyslexia type moments when your brain sees something else !!! Sorry about that... hope she doesn't see it :-( Larf !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I am telling you, she gets it all the time. LOL
    I never asked her why that is the name. Maybe someday i will.

    I couldn't find your post for FB.

    I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at your blog this am :)
    Hugs my friend,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete