WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 27 January 2012

CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 10

I couldn't resist this image by JustInklined ... hilarious. I coloured the man with Copics and I 'paper pieced' the monkey using a photograph of real monkey fur. The backing paper and labels were from the Safari Kit by Catia Cunha at the Digital Scrap Cafe. I printed my sentiments on the labels in my graphics program. This is my first entry for the CDAC Progressive Challenge 10.






Challenges I am entering:
Alphabet Challenge -   Z for Zoo Animals

10 comments:

  1. FINALLY! I have been waiting for some one to give me a good idea for this image...and you rock! I may lift your idea...hope thats ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did it again Ike, you rock, great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. Your imagination is tremendous. Can you share a piece?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ike,
    I love every element on your card!! Seriously incredible card! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge
    Roxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha!! Fantastic card! Love the fact that you've used a pic of real monkey fur - and I have to agree with the sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I needed a few laughs today! Still can't get over the paper pieced monkey fur. LOL Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big smiles. This is so funny. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO!!! TOOOOO funny, great job!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Love your card!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete