WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 9 December 2011

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS WITH SMEARED & SMUDGED... DAY 5

Here is my project for DAY 5 of the Smeared & Smudged - 12 Days of Christmas extravaganza. I have made a Chrimbo crcker from a toilet paper tube. The paper was a freebie from Craft Downloads I think. I cut some fir leaves and a frame with my Big Shot and  my image is 'Watchful Eye' from Smeared Ink


I hope you will pop over to the other Jolly Bloggers and see their awesome creations. The list is on the right, over here------>>>>>>>>

7 comments:

  1. that is very cool. love the paper. looks like you have been a very busy person lately making alot of crafts and entering challenges. all of them are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ike this is fantastic I love it
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, another winner. However, I have to ask (being an American and not familiar with the term)what does Chrimbo mean? I know about the cracker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab cracker for the big day's dinner party. Hxx

    ReplyDelete