WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 11 November 2011

SIMPLY CREATE CHALLENGE

Good Morning,
This time over at Simply Create the theme is 'Love You Beary Much'. The Team have made some beautiful creations, so why not pop over, have a look and join in :-)
I have made two cards this time because I couldn't decide which one to use.... I love bears and have sooooo many images.
My first one uses a kit from Crafty Gals and is a 5 layer decoupage.


My second one is completely digital and uses papers and elements from Daisy Doodles and the cute little bear is from GTC's Crafty Corner.


1 comment: