WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 24 October 2011

CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE ... ROUND 5....EAT MORE CHIKKIN

Here is something else I did today with the same turkey by Sew Many Cards, except this time I did him in proper colours, but he is protesting against turkey eating at Thanksgiving and Christmas hahahahaha !!! Papers by Susan Godfrey's 'Thanksgiving Harvest' set.


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

5 comments:

  1. LOL so funny, love the turkey, thanks for making me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very funny, I can go to bed smiling after looking at this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love how you have the turkey holding the sign! Great coloring, and your background is perfect!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete