WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 26 September 2011

Ooooh - we're getting so close now....... can you feeel it ??????   31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN  with SMEARED & SMUDGED........
 Here is the glorious Grand Prize.....
 
 
Pop over to Smeared & Smudged for all the details :-D

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I saw your project at the Smudgy Antics challenge blog, and I just wanted to let you know the I really like it. You did a fab job on it. I personally am looking fwd to this challenge BC I have never heard of a Zetti before now. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete