WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 11 September 2011

NEW RELEASE DIGIS ..... IN SHOP NOW ! :-D

Hi Everyone,

Well, having got woken up at 0300 hrs I decided to have a digi day AND make cards. :-) I made 3 cards and drew up some new Digis. I've just finished putting them in my SHOP, so thought you might like a peekie. !!
The Poodle is a FREEBIE today ONLY ... please scroll down. The Labrador with half a tree is also  part of Freebie Friday - More Dogs this week.... also scroll down :-)

I've been working on my Halloween digis to try and get ahead of myself and get set for 31 Days of Halloween with Smeared Ink  .... larf !!

1 comment: