WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 16 September 2011

DELICIOUS DOODLES CHALLENGE 2

WoW - what a busy time I am having :-D
This time on Delicious Doodles Challenge, our Theme is 'Cute as a Button' - Make or use something cute, as long as there is at least ONE button somewhere!!    Our winner will get to choose FIVE digi's from the Delicious Doodles Shop

Now, I really had a shiver go down my spine when I saw the title of this one, 'cos I hate and detest buttons with a vengeance I can tell you. !! 

I have used Autumn Paper from Delicious Doodles, mounted onto some orange card. My image is 'Little Pumpkin Fairy' by Delicious Doodles and I have coloured digitally, and used some glitter on her wings. My buttons are actually made from card which I then coated in glossy varnish and added some orange cord.



I actually snitched this layout from a Sara's Blog, an SSDS DT colleague and she says the Sketch was originally from Paper Sundaes.  Thanks Sara :-D xxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:
Always Something Creative Challenge 14 - Autumn
Heidi's Hobbystuggu  September utfordringen  - Fall Colours
The Crafty Purple Frog - Fall into Fall Challenge
Digi Doodle Challenges  No 76- Autumn Colours
Delightful Challenges - Girly Girl
Little Miss Muffet Challenges No.18 - Things with Wings
Moving Along With the Times Challenge 16 - Sparkle (glittery wings)

14 comments:

  1. this is one gorgeous card just love the image and love those buttons,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - I loathe buttons!! Imagine my disgust when this was added to the list!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did such a great job for hating buttons
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors. I like the way you colored the leaves. Thanks so much for playing along with us at DDSC.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card & colours x
    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab - considering how much you hate those buttons!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card love the lush colours

    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our 'Sparkle' challenge this week and good luck

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous job sweetie and the buttons look great!!!! Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Ike, gorgeous colours! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous little card, beautiful colour combo. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colour combo and fab card, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Wendy X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great autumn card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really a very pretty, Love it. Little Miss Muffet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card layout and the colour tones are brill. Such a cute image and she fits our challenge perfectly.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete