WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY 12 AND A HALF !!!!!

Yep - I'm sorry Peeps but we CAN'T have number 13 ... it's just NOT going to happen LoL
It's really mega busy this week with  the Smudgefest at Smudgy Antics going on, so you are right slap bang in the middle of some scary/creepy/gory stuff.... so those of you who are squeamish or of a nervous disposition.. shut your eyes. :-)
Oh yes, did I tell you.... I made it onto the SMEARED INK DESIGN TEAM !!!  YAY :-D
However, it does mean that my Dark Side has crept a little more to the fore...... snort :-)
So, here is your Freebie for this week - it's a little depiction of Godshill Church, on the Isle of Wight, where I used to live. (Not in the actual church of course !!!!) hahahahahaha


                                                IMAGE REMOVED



Now, I know it's not very exciting but I was really short of time, and it will please my scene lovers I think. !   I will get round to doing some of your requests.... eventually... but August looks like being a bit manic so far. !!!!
Byeeeeee    xxxxxxxxxxx

19 comments:

  1. I think it is exciting. I love your scenery images. Thank you so much for another fabulous scene! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene thank you
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your scenery images too! Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your digi.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo thank you a really lovely village church scene ... happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely church scene. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first thought was oh what a lot of coloring but then i realised that it could make a lovely Xmas card with a splash of snow around and some lights in the windows. I've surprised myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous, Ike. Fabulous image! Looks like there ain't nothin' you can't do. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous scene! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant image.

    I went there MANY years ago!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scene, even if you didn't actually live in the church. :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, thank you Ike. And I love Melanie's idea of a snowy scene too. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete