WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2011

THE BOMBSHELL FORUM JULY BLOG HOP

Hello Peeps,
I an a new member to The Bombshell Forum and this is the July Blog Hop. It's a color challenge and here's the colour palette from Design Seeds.
You have the option to make anything with your  Bombshell stamps, as long as you use at least 3 of the colors shown in the sample above or you can use all of them. :-)
Now, being new to Bombshell, I didn't have any of their stamps and it was a little late to order them and get them posted here to sunny Greece. Unfortunately, they are a wee bit short of Digis, so I only got one that I could use... but it's FAB. It's a multi digi with cowboy type embellies :-D
I have used 4 colours - except the pinky one - and have teamed my Bombshell stamps (cacti, fence + cloud), with an image I already had by Dudetime Doodles - Cactus Kirk and I think he fits perfectly. I made a Pop-out Stepper card and the background is a gradient colour from sand to blue (but the blue sky bit is over the back  LoL). I coloured everything in my graphics programme and then cut out multiple images to make things 3D.
and side view .....
I am also entering him for the Inspirational Challenge over at Dudetime Doodles, as he has some of the colours and I took the picture of the desert canyon scene as inspiration.
Bombshell Blog
Alison
Alaine
Jennie
Kelli
Terra
Laura
Meredith
Fiona
Ike   ... that's Me  :-)
Kapree
Cheryl
So, off you go and see what the other, very creative, Members have produced :-)

10 comments:

  1. Love the card, it made me hum the theme tune to The good, the bad, and the ugly.
    Great interpretation, and I love the stepper card. I'm very new to card making, and have realised there is a whole big world of card shapes, and styles to discover.

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your stepper card as well, I am not new to card making have been doing it for 14 years, and I still can't make a good one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love 3D stuff.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is FAB!!! Very original image :) Cool stepper.

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so cool! What a great job! I love Bombshell b/c their accesrotes are so versatile, as you have shown here! I am so glad you joined us on this hop. I hope you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to write accesories! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Looks great! I love this little scene you have created. I live in New Mexico and this captures the look and feel of our desert perfectly! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally fantastic card and scene!

    Thanks for playing along with the Bombshell Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the card you made with Cowboy Dude it is cute. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ike - I LOVE this card! I am a sucker for cacti! Grew up in the west and this is fab!

    ReplyDelete