WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 4 April 2011

WITCHES BREW

OH NO !! - I hear you shriek..... it's Monday...she'll be doing it AGAIN !!!!
Calm yourselves.....my entry this week for Macabre Monday at Haunted Design House, is pretty 'normal' compared to my usual darkness. In fact, you could even say this is 'cutesy' .....hahaha                                                                                                                                This week's title is "Magically Witchy".
I have used two smashing images from Stitchy Bear Stamps, brewing up a cauldron of trouble, and they are set in a dark, mysterious castle room, which is my own design. I coloured it in my graphics programme because I hadn't got the time to do all the shading and airbrushy stuff. !! If you'd like this,  you can find it here under Digital Design.
Anyhow...here it is......


There now, that wasn't SO bad was it.??   Can't guarantee it next time though (insert fiendish cackle at this point).
Hugs xx
Also entering Paper Playtime Challenge 42 - Digi Monday

WINNER of GT

6 comments:

  1. Excellent work. If you did that background you are a little genius. Fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the background....you are a true artist! :)
    TFS,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 'grimly fiendish' blog Ike! ;) dont go changing it! :D lol.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog, the tagging thing is viral, like an award, so I'm sure one will find its way to you pretty soon. I wish I had known though , I would have picked you! ;)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, it is kind of cutesy but we allow that occasionally :P I love your bg image, that's just fab! Thanks for playing along with us at HDH again :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that is some fab background! and the little witchy poos are actually quite adorable. (I honestly don't mind, LOL) Great card! Thanks for joining us again for MM at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike, this is just adorable, sorry I am so late ;(..Susan use to be on my DT and I really really miss her "dark side" lighting up my challenge blog lol...thank you for sharing your talent with me :)

    stitchy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete