WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 22 April 2011

EASTER QUICKIE

Hello Peeps,

Here is a little Easter card that I whipped up in about 15 minutes. The image is a scrummy little Bunny which is being given as a Freebie if you enter the Freebie Digi Challenge at CDAC. (I've got one of mine in there on offer too...... she whispers ) Anyways, the one I used is by Zlatoena Designs and it's just one of the most FAB range of little Easter bunnies - pop over and have a look. There are more freebies throughout the Comments section.
I printed off a sheet of Free backing paper that I got from Crafts Beautiful, onto A4 cardstock and made the basic card straight from that. My Bunny image was coloured in my graphics programme and is attached across the top of my card with invisible thread. Voila - simples eh ???!!!

3 comments:

  1. W.O.W. this is fabulous and I'm loving the parachute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a SUPER cute image....love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good grief this is CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete