WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

THE DARK HALF

This is an easel card in landscape.
Black and white papers are from The Angel Company.
Decoupaged  Monster is drawn by me :-)
Sentiment courtesy of Stephen Bishop.
Red fluffy cord from stash.

I am entering him for Haunted Design House Macabre Monday HDH078 - My Beloved Monster
PaperWorks Co February Sketch No. SS71

WINNER of GT

4 comments:

  1. Haha sentiment is hilarious and great drawing. Love your card, thank you so much for playing along with this week's challenge at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, great card, heartfelt elegance and giggles all in one :P Thanks for playing along with HDH :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!Amazing monster and gorgeous card but the sentiment is absolutely priceless! thanks for playing along wth MM at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete