WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

BLUETIT&CATKINS

 I am going to enter the drawing contest at CDAC.  You have to make an Digi Stamp/Image with a Spring feel to it and I thought Bluetits and Catkins were perfect for that. You are allowed to enter 3 drawings or sketches and this is my first one. :-)  If this goes down well I might even offer it for sale when my Website is up and running.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ike, saw this over at CDAC and wanted to tell you how much I like this image! I am such a sucker for birds and this one is beautiful!!
    donna

    ReplyDelete